Private lessons & classes can be held at your location, outdoors at my SE Bend mini-retreat homestead (weather permitting) or at Namaspa Yoga Community in Bend or Redmond.
PRIVATE YOGA LESSONS
Are you are a brand new yogi on your baby chicken legs in need of private instruction before you get on your mat? Are you healing from an injury and need help with modifications to keep ya in the flow? Or are you a seasoned peep just wanting some one-on-one time to deepen your understanding of your practice or alignment in order to reach new heights of possibility? Then, I'm your huckleberry. 1 hour private/$75 or Series of 4/$225.
My private classes meet the needs of a wide range of interests and abilities. They are a great activity for your wedding party, next company training or maybe even as weekly yoga bonus for your employees. Yoga is a fun and healthy activity for your civic or school group or for family coming into town. Get 'em breathin', movin' and smilin'! With decreased tension levels, watch your productivity and patience increase!
OPTIONS, OPTIONS, OPTIONS
My private classes can be as wild and firey or calm and creamy as you like. I specialize in fierce Baptiste vinyasa flows, gentle vinyasa flows, uber mellow sensory YIn yoga, and paddleboard play experiences. I use thai assists in all my classes, and can also incorporate specially selected essential oils.
1. Would you like me to create a theme for your class like 'Shift Your Vision', 'Don't Rush the Process' or simply 'Motivation'?
- What are your intentions and goals?
- Is your company working on a project where folks need to be in a common creative head-space?
- Is your family dealing with a challenge or celebrating an event?
In my classes, I always weave in transformational messages and heart-shares that speak to the human condition in authentic and restorative ways (without it it being 'in your face'). Let me know how I can customize the theme to create a unique yoga experience for your group. It's what I do.
2. I generally lead vinyasa flow classes without the accompaniment of music so students can listen more deeply to their body and breath with fewer distractions. However, if you have a song or playlist you would like to integrate into your class, please lemme know! If you would like to jazz it up, why not take the opportunity to shake your asana?
3. Wanna do some team building? Incorporate partner yoga to promote playfulness and teamwork. Partner yoga is a great way to break down barriers and create connection. Anyone can do it and the sense of support you both give and receive translates to life off your mat, too. My teens LOVE partner yoga!
4. Perhaps you'd like to sweeten the deal for your reluctant yogis? I can provide local kombucha, gluten free, dairy free, vegan cookies, cupcakes or chocolates. (Yes, yogis definitely eat dessert, and I used to be professional baker.) I promise even the most discriminating palate will appreciate my tasty homemade treats!